1. Tell us a few words about yourself. (field of study, where are you based, etc.?)
I am an accounting lecturer in Indonesia and actively doing research as well as publishing reference books for accounting students. I am also a senior researcher at Peneleh Research Institute (www.rumahpeneleh.or.id) who is concerned with community development. I also give trainings on research method, writing, and publication at national level.
2. How is/was your overall experience finding and contacting an expert through Peerwith?
Peerwith is a professional proofreading service. I find that the expert was quick with her work and she provided suggestions that are relevant to our work.
3. Tell us about your service request(s)?
The cost was reasonable, the work was timely, and most of all my work was finally published at the targeted journal (Journal of Islamic Accounting and Business Research)
4. What was the main benefit for you using this platform and getting directly in touch with expert? How did it help to achieve your goals?
In the process of using peerwith, I actually learnt new ways to improve academic writings.
5. (Why) would you recommend Peerwith to others?
I have recommended Peerwith in my trainings of research publications since I have found it very useful as well as affordable for research proofreading service.