1. Tell us a few words about yourself. (field of study, where are you based, etc.?)
I’m a PhD scholar, working in financial services and in the banking sector.
2. How was your overall experience finding and contacting an expert through Peerwith?
The platform presents a new method in the editing business: every expert can introduce himself and experience in editing filed, thus, it’s easy for me to choose who can offer the best work. I think this is easy way to deal with this kind of business and offer the best. It offers great services for researchers.
3. Tell us about your service request?
I used this platform for English language editing, I connected with Glenna M. Jenkins, she offered a quick deadline to finish the request, delivered great work, and made valuable comments and suggestions. I’ve already hired Ms. Jenkins three times, she’s the best. I submitted my papers to a good journal under Emerald Group and others which are under review.
4. What was the main benefit for you using this platform and getting directly in touch with expert? How did it help to achieve your goals?
It’s very easy to choose the experts for clients basing on the experience, filed, quality, and client’s comments. The platform presents the professional experts in several fields of research in one place. Clients can just read the descriptions and reviews and search for who can deliver the best result. Also, several blogs provide information (for free) about editing services from the experts. And also very important, you always get a quick response from the platform team on any queries.
5. (Why) would you recommend Peerwith to others?
Great service and great experts with a quick turnaround time, and easy to deal with it.