Every researcher has the opportunity to select, connect and collaborate with experts to improve the quality of their academic work.
Sign in to Peerwith.com, you will end up in your Dashboard. Find an expert, this is how:
• Visit www.peerwith.com
• Click “Log in” top right
• Authenticate, you will end up in your Dashboard.
• Now click “Find an expert”:
• Start typing and the system will suggest subjects, categories and keywords. Pick one or do a free search.
• Either way, you should see a list of experts matching your search:
• Browse through the Peerwith.Expert pages.
• If you found the expert you like, click “Request Service”:
• Pick the Author service of your choice.
• Pick the subject area.
• Enter the instructions, depending on the service selected in one.
• Enter a deadline (optional) and budget (optional).
• Click next to proceed:
You end up back in your Dashboard.
• The new request now appears with some basic information.
• Click to “View request”:
Congratulations! You have found the right expert for your request.
Thank you for using Peerwith and good luck!
To recap, here are some useful links:
- Post your service request: https://www.peerwith.com
- Select an expert first: http://peerwith.expert.com
- Read our blog to learn more about Peerwith services: http://peerwith.tumblr.com
Or follow us to stay up-to-date with the latest: