Every researcher has the opportunity to select, connect and collaborate with experts to improve the quality of their academic work.
This is how you can connect with your Institution on Peerwith:
- Visit www.peerwith.com
- Click “Log in” top right
- And you will end up in your Dashboard.
- Now click “Link institution”
- Start typing
- Pick your institution from the list
- If it isn’t there, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your page has changed now, indicating the linked institution.
- Use “Invite other user” to send out personal invites per email to users to join your network. Once they do, they show up under Referrals.
- If you would like to share the link, it is there. Copy-paste the link. Or click to open it.
- The link from the previous page leads to an institutional landing page.
- Share that link to promote us on your institution.
- Contact us, so we can add your logo or customised text.
Congratulations! You have now linked your Institution to your profile.
Thank you for using Peerwith and good luck!
To recap, here are some useful links:
- Post your service request: https://www.peerwith.com
- Select an expert first: http://peerwith.expert.com
- Read our blog to learn more about Peerwith services: http://peerwith.tumblr.com
Or follow us to stay up-to-date with the latest: